ELEY contact overview
ELEY contact is a subsonic semi-automatic .22LR round designed to deliver extreme accuracy and improved knock-down performance with a softer sound and minimal recoil.
The reduced recoil delivers quicker sight picture recovery important for the competitive semi-automatic shooter.
Both ELEY force and ELEY contact are engineered with a heavier 42 grain bullet for high energy and are coated in a specially formulated paraffin wax to minimise build-up in actions and magazines.
- Designed specifically for .22LR semi-auto firearms
- Excellent cycling
- Superb accuracy with less recoil than other semi-auto cartridges for quick sight picture recovery
- Quieter than other .22LR semi-auto cartridges
- High level competitive semi-automatic shooters
- Competitive semi-automatic rifle
- .22LR semi-automatic rifle
25.4mm / 1inch
2.7grams / 42grains
Mean Muzzle Velocity : 317m/s – 332m/s
Mean Muzzle Velocity: 1040ft/s – 1090ft/s